Saturday, January 24, 2015

100 Facts about Yui Mizuno


1. Dog Person? Cat Person? - Dog Person. Toy poodle especially love!

2. Favorite type of Sushi? - Salmon is good to eat.

3. Favorite Sakura Gakuin song/lyrics? - I love "unfinished silhouette" lyrics ♪ now ☆

4. Something you are Addicted to recently? - Reina-chan ability year from sweet-chan.

5. Favorite sport? - The ♪ smoke dance, soccer, volleyball

6. Poor sport? - Maybe, Not particularly

7. Favorite anime? - "K-On", "Madoka Magica", "Crayon ShinChan", and so on ♪

8. Where do you want to go in Japan? - I would like to go Okinawa!

9. Where do you want to go Overseas? - I want to go to Saipan again. Went there when I was little!

10. Favorite idol? -  Karen Girl's.

11. Dream job outside of being an Idol? - Is a nurse.

12. Favorite color? - Whatever color that is bright like Pink and Cherry!

13. Would you be reborn as a male or a female? - Girl, Sakura Gakuin students want to be reborn ♪!!

14. Things that can be bought at convenience stores? - ♪ such as sweets such as salad

15. What do you do when you are depressed. - Get a power listening music you like. Consultation to graduates who can be depended on When you have troubled!

16. What's your weakness? - Sound of nail scratching on the blackboard is not good ~!

17. Favorite ingredient in rice balls? -  Hmm. It depends on the mood. I love salmon though ♪

18. What do you think you were in a previous life? - Rabbit (laughs).

19. Favorite foreign artists? -  For quite some time Ariana Grande...

20. Is oneself popular? - No No, no No, no (laughs).

21. Your charm point? - ♪ fluffy cheeks and naturally curly hair

22. Favorite TV program? - And "Victorious," "Sam & Cat" (Ariana Grande's has come out it!).

23. Favorite season? - Summer ☆

24. A favorite event? - I want to try in the sports festival ♪ Sakura!

25. Favorite phrase it? - "I wonder what?" (What would or Will it be)

26. Advantages? - Koto feelings for Sakura Gakuin is strong.

27. Disadvantage? -  That it is not out in time before the need arises.

28. The feelings you can't hand over. - Novi. "As I grow tall ☆" (laughs).

29. First thing to do? - Eat whole tomatoes ☆

30. Sensitive to cold? Sensitive to heat? - Say either, wonder if sensitive to heat?

31. Size of Feet? - 24 centimeter!

32. Favorite hairstyle? - Ponytail, the two ends, and a Bun!

33. Clothes bought recently? - ♪ Summer clothes which I was given.

34. Favorite subject is? -  Been mathematics recently! Physical education as well ♪

35. Favorite movie? -  Sugar Rush and Toy Story 3! Little Mermaid! And many more!

36. What would you do After hitting 3.66 billion yen? - Go to DisneySea, buy Ariel goods and toys, and save the rest.

37. Time in a Bath? - (Laughs) wonder about 30 minutes. I've never measured?

38. Time to dry hair? - It ends soon! (Over immediately)

39. In a word describe yourself? - A Blunder (One that acts blindly without direction; Makes mistakes)

40. Been glad recently? - When I had a dream that I met Notoshi Reina-chan.

41. Been sad recently? - Things like the pulled height by my brother, 2 years younger.

42. Been angry recently? - The clothes became soaked in water from a truck driving past on a rainy day.

43. Favorite sweets? - Konjac jelly ♪

44. What awards have you gotten? -  During elementary school was honored at the book ☆ I also got the penmanship!
Then, was honored at the art poster!

45. Favorite drink? - Peach system (like peach tea)!

46. People I admire? - It is a graduate of Sakura Gakuin.

47. At what age will you marry? - Hmm. I do not know (laughs)!

48. Anything you're scared of like People, Places, etc. - Ghosts ....... Will try not to think alone (crying).

49. Most difficult Kanji in Kanji knowing. - Depression かなぁ I guess.

50. Want to accomplish before dying? - Live performance with all members of Sakura Gakuin.

51. What do you think of the world now? (Sorry I couldn't really get the best translation) - And I saw Yukariyui, a movie called "Sunset on Third Street" but it 's something I be nice Showa! I think anything I'm Na world useful anyway now.

52. Good food? - It is happy ♪ which it is a picture, or is with the last ketchup omelette with rice かなぁ

53. If magic was usable? -  ♪ that I want to walk over the rainbow and flying in the sky

54. Versus van? Group that you want? - Memories of the sound of the surf ☆

55. Time to go to bed? - I think the change from day to day, but it 's earlier and I among the members of the cherry!

56. Time to get up? - It is about 7:00 on the day of the school!

57. Favorite novel? - "Good Luck!" It is a wonderful story of clover ☆

58. Greats like it? - ♪ super lady coming out of school regulations to Sakura Gakuin

59. Favorite warlords? - ♪ I wonder if that Takeda Nobushige brother of Takeda Shingen? Which is a great person I hear.

60. Football W Cup, winning countries expected? - Japan! I want my best players Okubo!

61. Do like a train of Tokyo, what line? - Because an oyster bird ♪ attraction seems to be carried and is excited!!

62. Favorite Amusement park attraction? - Roller coaster!

63. Magazines to read as well? - It's not such as magazine you are buying each month, but magazine graduates have come up ♪ that you can buy or if you find

64. Anime characters I think is cool? - "Homura Akemi" from "Madoka Magica"!

65. Most embarrassing things? - If you ride it thinking that it is the car of your own home was the car of someone who does not know at all (laughs).

66. 1 days holiday, to spend what you do? - Beloved, the Xinhua news agency said a friend dating in Yonaguni Nae and I will have a hard time not Going ... is not.

67. Stress release? - Shout toward the pillow.

68. Favorite grilled site? (Can't get this one either sorry) - I like the skirt steak!

69. What I compare Hana to an animal? - Tiger ~!

70. What I compare Rinon to an animal? - Koala ~ ♪

71. What I compare Notsu to an animal? - Deer!

72. What I compare Saki to an animal? - Shiba Inu!

73. What I compare Shirai Saki to an animal? - Polar Bear ♪

74. What I compare Aiko to an animal? - Toy Poodle ♪

75. What I compare Sara to an animal? - Panda!

76. What I compare Megumi to an animal? - Red Panda!

77. I want to apologize, to take this opportunity? - In March that many of you had concerns.

78. In what seconds can you run 50m - I do not remember in detail but it is about 8 seconds!\

79. The end of the world, what you want to eat? - Tomato it is ☆

80. A Favorite comedian is? - ♪ There are a lot

81. Praised most about my parents? - Brothers, I think! !

82. The longed-for female famous person? - Reina-chan ☆ Aki Amano Notoshi of "sweet-chan!"

83. The longed for male famous person? - Taneichi senior ☆ Fukushi Aoi汰's "sweet-chan!"

84. 200 years ago or 200 years later. Which would you like to travel? - ♪ 200 years later

85. Which ability to be able to speak languages in the world that can talk with an animal do want? - An animal and ability to be able to talk about!Because the languages in the world are learned by study!

86. My favorite character? - It is Ariel and Toy Story

87. Headphone person? Earphone person? - Easier when you carry the earphones! But Either one might be good (laughs).

88. If a wish came true? - Live performance with all Sakura Gakuin members. ♪ (2 round today (laughs))

89. Something bought that failed?- Pen ...... out of ink (laughs).

90 in front of aliens, how do? - ワレワレハニンゲンダ I dare say (laughs) ((no accurate translations, something about humans))

91. Favorite word? - "I love rainbow rain" (Maybe rainbow from the rain, again not accurate… Sorry)

92. Have watched a ghost? - There can't be it. I want to absolutely absolutely never look!

93. Is said that you are what kind of person by other people? - It is said naturally smile emoticon (laughs).

94. Is careless whether is scrupulous? - If anything, are you scrupulous?

95. The CD which bought for the first time? - ♪ that the first CD which I bought with one's pocket money is peach color clover

96. What kind of person is it to be easy to treat - It's the people who settle down together

97. What kind of person is a person of the types that is hard for to deal with? - The person who tells a lie.

98. Worried about recently? - I do not cut off any hair!! Oh, and not short (laughs).

99. Most treasured? - It's the members of the Sakura Gakuin, including graduates, and Family.

100. A word for Kikuchi please? - Beloved ~! Thank you as always! That's anywhere at any time together and really beloved! Do not Yukariyui of now you do not have beloved. I was stronger. Also, play!! ♪ I are looking forward to hearing from you
(Always thank you very much! beloved and I together with anytime, anywhere! beloved if it had not been for now I'm not completely ignorant of the hair. strongly. Let's play it! ! Thank you, I will continue to sleep)
(Darling ~! Thank you very much! And loved is really anytime, anywhere with it! Beloved no result, now would I. To become strong. It's also playing! From this nice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment